Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My brother

  I have a brother named Joud, he is 3 years old. He has brown hair, along with brown eyes. Joud is very playfull, he loves to play, and most importantly with me. His favourite food is chicken, and he likes to drink juice. Even though he is young he adores to play playstation with me. Joud loves school, he always comes home telling us about how his day went and what activities he did during this day. Finally I love my brother, and he did too.






 

                                                                                                                                Zein makhzoum 
                                                                                                                                  6eme5

No comments:

Post a Comment