Tuesday, November 29, 2016

                                                   
Friday afternoon, we went to airport to bring my baby cousin, my uncle and his wife. They were in Canada for two months. After that we went to the house of my grandparents to have lunch. Saturday the parents of my cousin had a wedding. At 10:00 pm, my cousin came to my house and he slept to Sunday. Sunday morning he get up and we played with us. In the afternoon his parents came and we had lunch together. In the evening he went to his house. I took care of him during the week end.
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                           Jana Ibrahim-6eme5

No comments:

Post a Comment