Thursday, November 24, 2016

Casey neistat

For anyone who saw my last blog knew that I have a YouTube channel .
But there is a secret that no one knew about it , and it's that from who I am inspired on YouTube .
So the people I'm inspired of are :
1) Adam saleh ,yes he have my name and I am the biggest adoomygang (fan) ever and i was the first person to subscribe to his channel .
2) MO VLOGS , yes another inspiration for me he lives in Dubai ,UAE, and a cool vloger .
3) And Finally !!! Casey neistat , if anyone knows him , well , it's me , he is a really  famous youtuber
That unfortunately !! 1 week ago left YouTube  because he said that he want to move on in his life!!!
Why Casey why ???


So now you all now my inspirational secret and d'ont forget to subscribe to my channel !?
                                                            Here is the link of my YouTube channel :
https://youtu.be/FlhYlRd9IYM


No comments:

Post a Comment