Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My house🏠❤

My house is in an apartment. It's in a beautiful area, and in a nice and safe location. Also, around my home there are a lot of activities, restaurants and a hospital. I would like to describe my home design, my room and my favorite places. I live in a medium sized home. It has got 9 rooms. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 dining room and 2 living rooms. 1 for the family and the other for the guests. We decorated the living room with some of my paintings, my sister's and mother's paintings. The living room has got 2 sofas, an armchair, a TV, a DVD player and a table in the middle. My bedroom has got 2 beds. My bed and my sister's bed. There is a desk to study near the window and a hairdresser to fix our hair. There is a TV and 2 closets. I like spending time in my room beaucause I study, watch TV, talk with my sister and talk with my friends on the phone or chat with them trough text messages. My brother's room has got 1 bed next to his window and a desk under it. And it's got a big closet in front of his bed. My parents' room is in front of my bedroom. They've got a big bed, a hairdresser, a closet and a TV. In the kitchen, there is a TV, a fridge, a cooker and a table for 6. My flat is my castle. I feel home here, safe amd happy. I have a place to meet my friends and be with my family.
Lynne Tannir
6Ăšme5 ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment