Thursday, March 30, 2017

All about me

  My name is Marya Masri. I am 11 years old. I am born in the U.S.A on the fifth of may 2005.
My brother's name is Jade he's 8 years old and my sister's name is Lara she's 2 years old.
I live in a flat with my mother, father, brother and sister. I don't have a pet :(
I love pizza and zucchini whis yogurt. I hate tomatoes they have a bad smell.
I love the color bleu. I help people when they need help. I love swimming, play the guitar and play taekwondo.


                                                                                                                               Marya Masri
                                                                                                                                   6eme5       

No comments:

Post a Comment